From The Seattle Times:
Said Robert Craighead, attending the show with his family: “I was walking down the aisle when I heard a big ‘thunk.’ I was hit by a piece of flying plastic.”
He said the youth fell right by a group of four girls.
“They all screamed. His leg was right through the arm thing on the chair. I could see blood,” said Craighead. “He was skinny. He was in a daze.”
The Seattle Fire Department released a statement about the incident, stating that the boy could not remember how or why he fell. No further news on his condition was available after he left the show, but The Seattle Times reports that the fall was the “equivalent of one story.”