Meghan Markle reportedly pushed for Megxit, Prince Harry ‘heartbroken’

As senior royals are set to meet Monday for crisis talks at the Queen’s country estate, Sandringham, Duke of Sussex Harry, 35, is still tormented at the idea of a permanent break and hopes instead for a “halfway house” giving him some involvement, sources told The Times of London.

Duchess of Sussex Meghan, 38, however, is still determined to leave, leaving her husband torn, a source close to them told the paper.

“She wants to leave,” a source told the UK paper. “She thinks, ‘It’s not working for me.’ He is under intense pressure to choose. It is sad.

“He loves the Queen. He loves this country. He loves all his military stuff. I think it will genuinely break his heart to leave.”

The source stressed, “I don’t think that’s what he really wants. I think they want some halfway house.”

The Times stressed that the fact Meghan only spent a few days in the UK before returning to Canada after their break there for the holidays showed her “determination to leave” her duties in the UK.

View this post on Instagram

“After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution. We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen. It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment. We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and our patronages. This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity. We look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in due course, as we continue to collaborate with Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support.” – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex For more information, please visit sussexroyal.com (link in bio) Image © PA

A post shared by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (@sussexroyal) on

View this post on Instagram

And I’m finished for the night! Dinner and bed…..

A post shared by Naughty Gossip (@thenaughtygossip) on

Called “America’s Number ONE Gossip Columnist” by The National Enquirer.

Rob ‘Naughty But Nice’ Shuter breaks celebrity news every day on his website NaughtyGossip.com where he delivers all the dish about the stars we love in his naughty but nice signature style.

You can also catch him co-hosting and breaking celebrity news on Good Day New York, The Today Show, The Talk, Wendy Williams Show, CNN, Extra and Z100’s ‘Elvis Duran.’

Previously, Rob was the Huffington Post’s only celebrity columnist and the former executive editor of OK! Magazine. Rob has also hosted his own Saturday night talk show on Mark Cuban’s channel and his own daily morning show, ‘The Gossip Table,’ on VH1! He just celebrated his one-year anniversary on Radio Rob – his subscription-based daily live podcast gossip show!

Breaking some of the biggest entertainment stories, including Jamie Lynn Spears’s pregnancy news, Britney’s first post-meltdown interview, Eva Longoria’s wedding, and baby exclusives for Jessica Alba, Tori Spelling and Mathew McConaughey’s tots, Rob always knows where to find the best scoop.

Before Rob was one of the world’s most successful entertainment reporters, he was a publicist working for Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, P. Diddy, Jessica Simpson and Jon Bon Jovi!

Now he is bringing all this experience to his new show on I HEART MEDIA in his unique cheeky way, that is always a pinch and never a punch!