Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Keeping Low Profile For Rest Of 2016
Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Taking Time Off To Focus On Family
After Kim’s traumatic robbery in Paris in October and Kanye’s breakdown last month, the couple are planning to spend the rest of the year chilling out with their children.
A source tells Page Six that the celebrity couple “plan on taking the rest of 2016 off and spending time as a family ” following West’s alleged nervous breakdown and Kim’s harrowing Paris robbery.
We’re told he’s “stable — but needs time to come back.”
The couple have reportedly called off the rest of their engagements for 2016 to hang with North and Saint.
And in the meantime, Ryan Seacrest is co-signing reports that things are looking up for Ye:
“I’ve spoken to Kim. I’ve not spoken to Kanye, but I think that things are going better now,” Seacrest told PEOPLE on Friday night at 102.7 KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball at the Staples Center.
But he did nix the rumor that KUWTK cameras have stopped rolling.
“There have been some reports that we halted production. We did stop for a little bit, briefly, after the Paris incident, but since then we’ve been back in full production,” he said. “We’re shooting season 13.”
Wonder if that means Kim is shooting too. If so, is this truly a break?