Prince Harry denies royal’s second book will be released upon Queen Elizabeth’s death! Prince Harry’s second memoir, which is part of a four-book deal, will not be released after the death of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.
On Wednesday, a spokesperson for the Duke of Sussex told Us Weekly that the claim, which was originally made by U.K.’s DailyMail is inaccurate. While the 36-year-old does have a four-book deal, none of the memoirs’ releases are contingent upon the queen’s health or passing.
The DailyMail originally alleged that Harry agreed to a “lucrative four-book deal – with the second due out only after the queen has died.”
Earlier this month, Random House announced that Harry is writing an “intimate and heartfelt memoir” that is expected to be released in late 2022.
“I’m writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become,” said Harry in a statement. “I’ve worn many hats over the years, both literally and figuratively, and my hope is that in telling my story — the highs and lows, the mistakes, the lessons learned — I can help show that no matter where we come from, we have more in common than we think. I’m deeply grateful for the opportunity to share what I’ve learned over the course of my life so far and excited for people to read a firsthand account of my life that’s accurate and wholly truthful.”
Financial terms were not disclosed. The prince will donate proceeds to charity, according to Random House.
“Prince Harry will share, for the very first time, the definitive account of the experiences, adventures, losses, and life lessons that have helped shape him,” Random House announced.
“Covering his lifetime in the public eye from childhood to the present day, including his dedication to service, the military duty that twice took him to the frontlines of Afghanistan, and the joy he has found in being a husband and father, Prince Harry will offer an honest and captivating personal portrait, one that shows readers that behind everything they think they know lies an inspiring, courageous, and uplifting human story.”
Called “America’s Number ONE Gossip Columnist” by The National Enquirer. Rob ‘Naughty But Nice’ Shuter breaks celebrity news every day on his website NaughtyGossip.com where he delivers all the dish about the stars we love in his naughty but nice signature style. You can also catch him co-hosting and breaking celebrity news on Good Day New York, The Today Show, The Talk, Wendy Williams Show, CNN, Extra and Z100’s ‘Elvis Duran.’ Previously, Rob was the Huffington Post’s only celebrity columnist and the former executive editor of OK! Magazine. Rob has also hosted his own Saturday night talk show on Mark Cuban’s channel and his own daily morning show, ‘The Gossip Table,’ on VH1! Breaking some of the biggest entertainment stories, including Jamie Lynn Spears’s pregnancy news, Britney’s first post-meltdown interview, Eva Longoria’s wedding, and baby exclusives for Jessica Alba, Tori Spelling and Mathew McConaughey’s tots, Rob always knows where to find the best scoop. Before Rob was one of the world’s most successful entertainment reporters, he was a publicist working for Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, P. Diddy, Jessica Simpson and Jon Bon Jovi! Now he is bringing all this experience to his new show on I HEART MEDIA in his unique cheeky way, that is always a pinch and never a punch!
Prince Harry denies royal’s second book. Prince Harry denies royal’s second book