There’s a discussion on Reddit about things men do that they THINK are okay but are actually creepy. So please . . . PLEASE . . . take these to heart.
Here are some of the top answers . . .
1. Asking a woman, “Where’s my hug?”
2. Saying something like, “You’re perfect” within a few minutes of meeting someone.
3. Moving a woman’s clothing to get a better look at her tattoo.
4. Hassling someone for a date because you know she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
5. Giving unsolicited shoulder massages.
6. When a woman is walking on the sidewalk, driving slowly next to them to try to talk to them.
7. Casually touching a woman’s thigh or back while you’re talking to her.
8. Blocking an exit when you’re trying to start a conversation, or restricting a woman’s movement in any way.
9. Asking a woman you just met if she lives alone.
10. Getting sexually explicit the first time you’re texting.
Subscribe To RADIO ROB For Just $6.95 A Month!
Once you subscribe, you can listen live, listen after the show, listen whenever you want!
Click HERE and fill out your information, and BOOM!
‘Naughty But Nice’ Rob Shuter breaks celebrity news every day on his website NaughtyGossip.com where he delivers exclusives on all the star’s we love in his naughty but nice signature style.
Previously, Rob was the Huffington Post’s only celebrity columnist and editor of OK! Magazine. You can also catch him on The Today Show, The Talk, Wendy Williams Show, CNN and Extra!
Rob has hosted is own Saturday night talk show on Mark Cuban’s channel and his own morning show, ‘The Gossip Table,’ on VH1!
You can also hear Rob’s dish on Z100’s ‘Elvis Duran’ and his own – Radio Rob – subscription based daily LIVE show from 3-4pm EST!
Breaking some of the biggest entertainment stories, including Jamie Lynn Spears’ pregnancy news, Britney’s first post-meltdown interview, Eva Longoria’s wedding, and baby exclusives for Jessica Alba, Tori Spelling and Mathew McConaughey’s tots.
Before Rob was one of the world’s most successful entertainment reporters, he was a publicist worked for Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, P. Diddy, Jessica Simpson and Jon Bon Jovi!
Rob always knows where to find the best scoop, that is always a pinch and never a punch! After-all, Shuter loves celebrity dish as much as you! WINK